- Determine your pond water capacity
- If applicable turn off UV sterilizer for 48 hours after application
- For the first application for the season mix two ounces (2 scoops)of Sludge Remover per 1,000 gallons in a bucket with several gallons of pond water.
- Disperse mixture into areas of the pond with adequate circulation
- Reapply one ounce (1 scoop) per 1,000 gallons every other week
- Maintain sufficient aeration during treatment
- Discontinue use when water temperature drops below 50 degrees F (10 degrees C)
Note: One “scoop” equals one ounce. If you have a pond smaller than 1,000 here’s the dosage:
1/4 scoop will treat 250 gallons
1/2 scoop will treat 500 gallons
3/4 scoop will treat 750 gallons
Do not worry about over dozing, Aqua Meds Sludge Remover is 100% natural.