Stream Clean ™
Stream and Rock Cleaner
- Cleans streams, rock surfaces, waterfalls, and fountains
- Uses oxygen to break down debris
- Helps clear pond debris by lifting it to the surface for easy skimming
- Great for targeting problem areas
- Stream Clean’s fast-acting formula is safe to use around plants, pets, and wildlife
- De-odorizes water and prevents odor from returning
Directions and Application rates
After shutting off waterfall, pumps and filtration, remove as much debris as possible.
Apply a light layer of powder directly to surfaces such as waterfalls and streams.
For light treatments, use 2 tbs per 1,000 US gallons.
For heavy treatments, use 5 tbs per 1,000 US gallons.
For targeted treatment, use 2 tbs per sq ft.
Restart pumps and filtration after application.
Allow 24 hours for product to work, reapply once per week as needed.
Do not apply to live plants or filter media.
Monitor ammonia and nitrite levels for 48 hours after use, if levels rise above 0.5 mg/L, apply Aqua Meds De-Tox Plus.